For our client we are looking for an Operational Purchaser
About the assignment as an operational buyer, the consultant takes part of the entire purchasing process and it is common for the consultant to provide a custom product.
In this role, the consultant challenges suppliers to find improvements and bargaining opportunities. The consultant will work to create good business relationships to constantly improve quality, delivery, cost and characteristics of their product range. The role of purchaser will also include work on ordering, logistical issues, price negotiations, and quotation and contract management. Other work tasks may also occur depending on how the consultant’s profile looks.
As an operational buyer, the consultant’s main tasks will involve:
• Daily problem solving that occurs when managing contract and supplier base
• Order placement
• Invoice reconciliation
• Delivery Guard
• Maintaining strategies
• Value-creating purchases
Postgraduate degree in purchasing / economics and some years of experience in the role of operational purchasers from a larger organization.
Technical Purchasing Job
Very good knowledge of the Office package as well as Swedish and English, both in speech and writing, is a prerequisite for these types of assignments
Work load: 100%
Working language: English/Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.