For our client we are looking for a Architect, Supply Chain Structure
The purpose of the Supply Chain Structure Program (SCS) is to take a holistic view of improvements to the supply chain processes from supplier to end customer. Important goals are improved efficiency and accuracy. We strive to be even better at having the right products in the right place at the right time, and to increase the service level for our customers.
The program has three main areas:
• Planning Markets
• Logistical Network
• Optimize Flows
The Planning Markets area aims at setting a new optimized structure for the grouping of sales countries into regions for planning and supply chain execution.
Logistical Network is about the continued expansion of warehouses capacity and its alignment to the improved set up of the planning markets.
Optimize Flows consists of several functional initiatives, pre-studies and on-going projects. Some of them have the goal to continue to improve our customer offer and shorten delivery times, while others aim at improving our omni capabilities or shorten lead times for transportation and warehouse management.
The nature of the program is truly cross-functional and with that comes need of coordination, steering and cooperation between many parts of our IT department and between the core functional areas on the business side. The program does not primarily aim at implementing new IT solutions on its own, but rather coordinate changes in many existing systems and platforms.
We are now looking for an Enterprise Architect to a role as Program Architect in the program management team.
As program architect you will work with the target architecture and the program road map and cooperate with a number of other architects in the line organization.
• Be accountable for the overall architecture of the solutions in the Supply Chain Structure program, in close cooperation with those responsible for all its parts. You will have a holistic Enterprise Architecture perspective, covering everything from business processes to information flows and master data for the scope at hand.
• Work closely with Program Management, Project Managers and Architects within as well as outside the program, and lead and advise those who are responsible for various deliverables.
• Take own responsibility for high-level documents or templates when needed.
• Ensure the architecture and processes are documented and up-to-date on a relevant and manageable level.
• Identify and analyze business needs and document these in a coherent way, creating a foundation for scoping and more detailed requirements.
• Be accountable for the overall solution and scope for each larger Technical Go Live and Business Go Live in the roll-out plan. You make sure that the roadmaps are continuously revised and communicated.
• Analyze risk and mitigations for the architecture, the solutions, the information flows, the release plans, etc.
• To speak on behalf of the program in discussions with other parts of the organization.
• When needed, join a specific project team for a time, helping them to get started or solve issues.
• Support the test teams in their work.
• Have a business and customer-oriented mindset and are skillful in managing many stakeholders.
• Strong analytical skills – can understand complex issues and suggest creative approaches for solving them.
• Good ability to create various documentation, and to work towards specific deadlines.
• Knowledge about supply chain processes and system landscapes for large retailers is a merit, especially within the scope of the physical supply chain from supplier to end customer.
• Skilled in leading the architectural work, and with ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
• A good workshop facilitator with solid presentation skills.
• SAP SCM is beneficial
• You are a strong team-player but can also act independently and take initiatives on your own.
• You are curious, non-prestigious and take initiative to always find the best way forward.
• Enjoy taking responsibility and working in a changing environment.
• You can lead other architects by a diplomatic approach while maintaining focus on the end goal.
Location: Stockholm, 100% onsite
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish and / or English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.