We are looking for a curios and progressive person who wants to take an active role in our operations and business development. The main tasks will be to support the management team, the co-workers and increase efficiency in the administrative routines and procedures. In this role you´ll be a member of the section management group and you will work closely with the department assistant.
This job position will always include a certain amount of support for managers and co-workers, but as the routines and processes develops and improves, your support will contain more and more complex and interesting issues.
Your mission includes:
• Plan, coordinate and follow up the manager’s / department’s commitments
• Work actively with communication and spreading information
• Economic controlling and follow up
• Plan and support the management team work
• Administer and facilitate joint group- and section activities
• Administer orders and invoices
You are skilled in:
• dealing with colleagues and to build networks within the company.
• searching for information and to evaluate and draw balanced conclusions from different sources.
• selecting appropriate information and forward to concerned stakeholders using the right channels
• the usage of modern IT-applications and social media
• articulating, both verbally and in writing. Swedish and English fluently and preferably also another language
• Relevant education at academic level or equivalent
• One or more years of experience in similar job positions
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish & English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.