For our client we are now looking for an experienced Project Manager for BI pre-studies, setting architectural roadmaps and value delivery from idea to production. As a Project Manager at BI you will be a part of shaping the future of Business Intelligence and analytics at our client to support global business development. Define the future BI technology platform roadmap, over the next 3 years and beyond
Today our BI/Analytics landscape consists of a mix of legacy tools/platforms running on-premises as well as state-of-the art big data technologies/platforms running in Microsoft Azure. They need to establish the long term architectural blue-print for the overall BI/analytics landscape as well as the migration steps necessary to move from as-is to to-be.
This is mainly a technology roadmap initiative, not a business transformation program, so you need to have solid understanding of modern Big Data architectures and technologies as well as large scale data warehousing.
Our client is in a middle of a cloud shift journey, so the long term architecture needs to be Microsoft Azure based. They will mainly use Microsoft – Azure cloud technology, IBM technology and open source (big data).
You main responsibilities include producing project definitions and plans for resources, time and budget etc and lead project groups and activities. You handle dependencies to other systems. You will collaborate with different stakeholders from both business and IT such as service area responsible, IT service responsible, Architects and a strategic steering group.
• Experience from leading complex pre-studies/investigations and projects
• Knowledge about the development process including requirement and architecture, preferably within Business Intelligence/Business analytics
• Experience of working with many different stakeholders, within business and IT, and find it easy to build relations with different kind of people
• Experience from Data warehouse and data lake technology
• Expericence from working closely with technology partners and offshore service providers
• Experience from Azure based BI/Analytics solutions are a plus
• Excellent communication skills, both orally and written, in English and Swedish
To be a good fit for this role and our clients Values we believe that you:
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are driven to constantly find ways to improve
• Are structured and analytic. You strive to keep it simple!
• You are flexible and enjoy working in a fast pace environment
• You are straightforward and open-minded
• You have great social skills and the ability to communicate about problems and solutions
• You are a true team player, but are also able to work independently within the framework of a project / management situation
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish and English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.