For our client we are looking for a Project Manager
We are looking for a Project Leader to work with one of our customers exterior lighting systems. This project will take place in the technical areas within exterior lighting and you will be leading several project teams. Internal contact areas will be in design, electrical department and purchasing, and these sections are represented in Asia, North America as well as locally in Gothenburg.
You will lead and support you team in product & functional development as our customers parts have a functional electrical content as well as being an important part of the design. The cross functional work includes cooperation with the Product Design department, the Electrical department, Purchasing Manufacturing and the plants worldwide.
Main/Key responsibilities & deliveries
• Secure project deliveries during the agile transformation phase.
• Manage the Exterior Lighting product development activities in the projects.
• Deliver technical solutions in time within cost frames
• Lead a cross functional and global team.
• Report the project progress
• Anchor the technical solutions with all relevant stakeholders including management.
• Master of Science, Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Team player
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
• Capacity to drive several issues simultaneously.
• Result oriented and flexible with focus to get the job done.
• Structured and analytic.
• Project Manager experience
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.