For our client we are looking for two experienced and skilled Project Managers, to join us for a program. Both will work within the program NAPP, with two separate projects.
The program is named NAPP, which stands for New Assortment Planning Process. It aims to design and provide a new planning process, including IT systems, to create, build a and quantify the assortment.
One of the projects in the NAPP-program is Assortment Build, which will create a capability that supports the future flow of assortment creation. The system will be built on .NET in Azure. This project is not yet started and the assignment will start with a pre-study phase.
The other project is ASQ, which is an ongoing project built with Advanced Analytics together with the new xAI function. The project’s purpose is to further improve the assortment allocation. The team is distributed based in Stockholm and India. The local team is about 15 people. The project has several dependencies and stakeholders, cross hole company
The Program timeline with its projects is adapted to SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) and agile methods. The current roadmap stretches to 2020.
Your work will include tasks like:
• Planning and leading the project activities in the Assortment Build team, from pre-study phase through establishment and execution together with our business, our local team and our offshore partner.
• Planning and leading phase 2 in the ASQ project: establishment and execution together with our business, our local team and our offshore partner.
• Driving the prioritization and decision making needed, including anchoring and alignment with stakeholders.
• Ensure that solutions are documented and communicated to the stakeholders.
• Administration related to planning of the project (budget, reporting etc).
• Continuous improvement of the process & tools in collaboration with our offshore partner and other stakeholders.
• Collaborate with the NAPP program to set the roadmap for the different parts in order to realize the new planning process.
• Close collaboration with Infra&Operations.
Specific competence & skills
• Experience of agile methods and working methods, such as SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe
• Good knowledge on non-functional areas like performance, scalability, efficiency, maintainability, reusability, testability and human interaction
• Proactive leader & coach
• Good decision making skills
• Experience of working and collaborating together with offshore teams in an agile development environment.
Technologies & Tools
• Experience of Azure or development to cloud services.
• You have strong communication skills and the ability to communicate about problems, solutions and estimates with developers, requirement, architects, testers, business and program management.
• You do not hesitate to ask for help when encountering problems or unclear requirements.
• You like working in a team, but can work independently.
• You like to work with constant improvements.
• You have attention to details, but without losing the big picture.
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish and English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.