For our client we are looking for a Project Senior Business Controller
Act as business partner to the Project Director, responsible for all financial and commercial matters and actively driving the project’s performance.
• Lead and prepare for monthly project reviews with the different functions as well as for the overall project
• Implement robust cost controls and transparent financial forecasting, in order to create a sound basis for decision making and cost follow up
• Drive for commercial and financial excellence, ensure mitigations are taken to maximize the financial outcome of the project
• Handling of FX exposures, bank guarantees and tax topics
• Lead/support different work streams within the Project Management Office, which could for example related to deliverables mgmt., scheduling or reporting.
• Responsible for monthly closings of the project and other ad hoc reporting
Act as business partner to the Project Director, responsible for all financial and commercial matters and actively driving the project’s performance. Can be assigned to multiple medium-sized project (maximum 3 projects). Reviews and takes joint responsibility with Tender Manager on financial, commercial and tax aspects. Ensures that tender calculation is done correctly, prepares cash-flow and exposure curve. Monitors and provides input to negotiations on contractual terms and conditions (clients, consortia, subcontractors, suppliers). Participates and provides input in local risk review process.
L/M – D Manages teams with a focus on operational execution; short/medium-term operational/tactical responsibilities. Often the first manager level with full responsibility for human resource planning, selection, development and performance management. Management involves utilizing individual subject matter expertise
Work load: 100%
Working language: English/Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.