For our client we are looking for a QA Specialist (Telecom)
Digitals & Channels Sweden is a unit that works closely with the Swedish commercial and marketing teams in developing new products from start to finish. In this they play the role of advisor, designer and producer of all Swedish IT development which include a broad spectrum of technology, projects and platforms. They help the business to form a complete service that will provide value to their customers and get them closer to their business goals.
They are looking for someone who is comfortable in challenging the status quo and can argue their case to lead and inspire digital transformation at The Company. You are used to short deadlines and love the fact that you play an essential role for the business success.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist you will be part of an agile team and work with quality assurance of IT-services both during development and in production.
You will own a test strategy and implement this to plan and ensure quality in the digital product.
Ensure data driven continuous improvements in product-quality as well as the production of the product i.e. as improvements in development and test-automation and cross functional team practices.
You will work daily with the following:
• Manual, exploratory and automated testing(non-functional / functional) of a customer facing digital product.
• Managing testdata and testenvironments.
• Acting as product specialist in i.e. refinement-, requirement- and design-events in the agile team.
• Monitor all stages of digital product development to identify and resolve malfunctions to meet defined quality standards.
Your qualities as a Quality Assurance Specialist with us:
• 1-2 years of experience in Quality Assurance of a digital product
• Excellent technical and business oriented communication skills
• Experience from test automation
• Experience from working in an agile team
Duration: 3 months with opportunity for extension.
Work load: 100% on-site
Working language: Fluency in English(Swedish meriting), written and spoken
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.