For our client we are looking for a Requirement Analyst to the Online Services-area within Business Intelligence.
The BI Online services team provides our business within the Online markets with decision support through QlikView. As a Requirement Analyst you will be a link between IT, different business areas and the IT-vendor. You are also one of the primary contacts for all data sources both present and future together with the system responsible and/or solution responsible. You make sure that the analysis support and KPIs needed by our internal customers can be supported by the data available. If data is not already available to QlikView, you ensure that the correct data can and is retrieved from source. You make sure the IT vendor and business are up to date regarding data availability and help to plan and prioritize when the required solution will be delivered in Qlikview.
The key words are Stable, Scalable and Sustainable IT solutions that are delivered with reasonable Time To Market.
• Serve as a link between IT and business
• Define the release scope along with business and IT
• Have a close collaboration with our internal customers to capture and understand business needs and make sure the requirements are documented
• Participate in prioritization of requirements in relation to expected release dates
• Order required data from sources and participate in testing of delivered data to make sure that data meets analysis needs
• Have a close collaboration with our vendor. You take part in requirement workshops and have the best knowledge of the requested data an analysis
• Together with Test team, work with Quality assurance by assisting our internal customers to make sure the implemented requirements fulfill business needs.
• Take part in and follow up on solution design with our IT vendor to secure scalable and long term solutions
• Together with the team, support maintenance by following up and acting on incidents, especially source data related incidents
• Together with Solution Designer, Secure integrations by keeping close contact with our integration competence Center and source systems to secure integrations
• Communicate QlikView’s needs, internally to source systems and other relevant teams to secure data quality
• Communicate Qlikview’s strengths and limitations to internal expert teams such as architects to help in the selection of BI solutions for different needs
• Educate our internal customers in QlikView analysis when needed
• Report to system responsible
• At least 3 years experience from requirement analysis and/or solution design within Business Intelligence
• At least 2 years experience from BI reporting tools
• You have worked closely with business and you have an understanding of how IT-solutions can support business processes
• Good communication skills, orally and written, in English and Swedish.
It is beneficial if you have previous experience of:
• Working with distributed teams
• Agile methods
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
• Are flexible and eager to learn new things
• Dare to question, challenge and take own initiatives
• Are a service minded team player
• Have strong communication skills and the ability to build relations with different types of people and roles within both the business and IT
• Are detail oriented, analytical and can relate details to the big picture
• Enjoy working with data
• Are motivated by working in a fast paced environment and to be a part of companys expansion
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish and English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.