For our client we are looking for a
Today EFT payment team consists of requirements specifiers, project managers, release coordinators, architects and one ISR (IT Service responsible).
You will from EFT have the lead role and represent EFT for all GDPR related activities as well as be part of the activities for security process. You will also be involved in maintenance activities and projects as a requirement specifier.
• Responsible for ensuring level of compliance for EFT solution globally, through a defined annual security process for all solutions. – To fulfil GDPR, the IT security process and PCI requirements
• Support the maintenance and project with EFT expertise and ensure long term development on EFT solutions and architecture
• Together with the maintenance team act as reference and support for the EFT projects (both procurement, expansion and development) and maintain existing country solutions
• Work with supplier relationship and responsible for reviewing and following up on their delivery towards their contract (SLA)
• Keep close contact, co-operate and communicate with all involved part and resources and inform about the delivery on a regular basis.
• Follow up and report to our business and service responsible regarding finance, approved plans, future plans, deliveries, risk and deviations for the delivery.
• Keep track of and handle dependencies to other systems and business areas.
• Secure dependencies to the infrastructure and operation organization and work closely with the assigned resources from each area.
• Keeping track together with the team on business need, future development, market trends and new suppliers within the area
• We think you have a test, requirement or architect background within the secure payment, EFT or till/shop/retail area.
• Experience with technical modeling and documentation (Data Flow, Diagrams, Network Diagrams, Software Architecture Documents, etc.)
• Experience of PCI DSS
• Experience of GDPR
• Good general knowledge in information and IT security and experience in working with security
• SQL knowledge
• Experience of planning and coordinating/leading multiple activities and meetings
• Ability to lead meetings
• Ability to communicate about problems and solutions to both conceptual and technical level
• Ability to build good relationships
• Ability to express yourself in speech and writing in both Swedish and English
• Social skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work in High pace environment
• Structured and Methodic personal skills
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish and English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.