For our client we are looking for a SAP Architect, Supply Chain Structure
The purpose of the Supply Chain Structure Program (SCS) is to take a holistic view of improvements to the supply chain processes from supplier to end customer. Important goals are improved efficiency and accuracy. We strive to be even better at having the right products in the right place at the right time, and to increase the service level for our customers.
The program has three main areas:
• Planning Markets
• Logistical Network
• Optimize Flows
The Planning Markets area aims at setting a new optimized structure for the grouping of sales countries into regions for planning and supply chain execution. Logistical Network is about the continued expansion of warehouses capacity and its alignment to the improved set up of the planning markets.
Optimize Flows consists of several functional initiatives, pre-studies and on-going projects. Some of them have the goal to continue to improve our customer offer and shorten delivery times, while others aim at improving our omni capabilities or shorten lead times for transportation and warehouse management.
The nature of the program is truly cross-functional and with that comes need of coordination, steering and cooperation between many parts of our IT department and between the core functional areas on the business side. The program does not primarily aim at implementing new IT solutions on its own, but rather coordinate changes in many existing systems and platforms.
We are now looking for a Solution Architect to join the main area Optimize Flows. As Solution Architect you will work with the architecture and solutions in one or several projects within Optimize Flows. Over time, the area and number of projects can grow and the team working in the area will grow as well.
• Responsible for the architecture and solution in one or several projects within the program.
• Coordinate the work of several other architects within different parts of the IT department
• Work with the project roadmap and target architecture.
• Take part in the work of setting the project goals and scope.
• Be the liaison and bridge between different areas and within business and IT.
• Identify and analyze business needs and strategies and find sustainable, long term and cost-effective solutions.
• Ensure the architecture and processes are documented and up-to-date on a relevant and manageable level and that the target architecture and roadmap are continuously revised and communicated.
• Risk analyzing and mitigations for the architecture solutions and information flows in our systems.
• Close collaboration with Program Management, Project Managers and Architects within as well as outside the program.
• Facilitate decision processes regarding changes in the system landscape as well as in specific systems (e.g. the SAP platforms).
• Support the test teams in their work.
• Have a business and customer-oriented mindset and are skillful in managing many stakeholders.
• Strong analytical skills – can understand complex issues and suggest creative approaches for solving them.
• Good ability to create various documentation, and to work towards specific deadlines.
• A solid understanding of SAP ECC and SAP CAR is necessary, and similar understanding of other SAP products for retail and e-commerce is a merit.
• Knowledge about supply chain processes and system landscapes for large retailers is a merit, especially within the scope of the physical supply chain from supplier to end customer.
• Experience from working with complex system integrations, processes and information flows.
• Skilled in leading the architectural work and can translate business requirements into technical solutions.
• A good workshop facilitator with solid presentation skill.
Location: Stockholm, 100% onsite
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish and / or English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.