For our client we are looking for a SAP Archiving consultant.
The SAP Archive consultant will perform SAP archiving activities, coordinate and specify requirements and initiatives on data archiving and document archiving within the project. This includes interacting with functional project teams, architect teams and infrastructure. The archive consultant will document the archive strategy and detailed specifications for data and document archiving. It is also within the responsibility to detail a plan for development, test, and implementation of the strategy.
• Understand archiving needs and proactively drive the archiving strategy.
• Interact with architects, the business and other stakeholders to make the archiving as efficient as possible.
• Be able to do hands-on archiving activities when needed. The role is mostly tactical and strategic, but you should have a very detailed understanding the SAP technologies used for archiving.
• Detailed technical design of the archiving setup in close cooperation with functional consultants.
• Deep knowledge of archiving in ECC, CRM, CAR/POS DM and EWM (SARA).
• Deep understanding of archiving processes and solutions.
• Experience with Open Text in an SAP context.is qualifying
• Experience with NLS is a big plus.
• Experience with ILM would also be an advantage.
• SAP Retail experience
• Experience from working in large, global organizations / multinational environments with off shoring
• ABAP debugging experience/coding.
Location: Stockholm, full time onsite, possibility to extend further.
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish and / or English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.