For our client we are looking for a SAP Basis Technician – Enterprise Application within IT Infrastructure & Operations.
We are looking for an Experienced SAP Basis Technician to Business Solution Enterprise Application IO team within IT Operations division.
Your main task as an experienced SAP Basis technician will be working with new projects, both business and technical, you will have a lot of contact with our development area as well as our outsourcing supplier. We believe that you have deep technical and functional SAP knowledge as well as broad overall experience of SAP, and you will work more with the solutions than in the solutions.
For us it is very important that you are self-driven and very communicative. You will have a key role within our team.
We have a strong focus on delivering a stable, well performing and secure infrastructure and application environment to our customers and end users.
We believe you are a social, open, communicative, sales-minded and ambitious team player with full of drive and optimism.
It is a merit if you have experience from working together with offshore suppliers and technicians.
We see that you have a long experience within IT (operations). To work as an SAP Basis Technician Enterprise Application we see that you possess the below experience:
• Communicative and driven by challenges and finding ways to improve and work in a dynamic environment with constant changes
• You speak and write fluent Swedish and English
• Are good at and have long experience of SAP BPMon and Monitoring in general
• Deep technical and functional SAP knowledge as well as broad overall experience of SAP
• Have a genuine interest and ability to build good relations and the ability to see the big picture
• Have strong delivery thinking in everything you do and cooperate between different teams, both technical and non-technical
• Good knowledge and understanding of work with development team
• Good knowledge of ITIL (certified)
You as a person
• Are a team player with great personal drive and enthusiasm
• Have the ability to easily connect with, lead and socialize with colleagues/partners
• Well-structured and thorough with ability to work independently
• A good communicator with social skills
• Solution oriented and service minded with business in focus
• Prestige less, with high ability to cooperate
• Are good in taking ownership and responsibility for your tasks and work
• Have a proactive mindset
Location: Stockholm, 100% onsite
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish and English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.