For our client we are looking for a SAP Test leader with good knowledge in SD processes in SAP ECC.
The person we are looking for is a Test Lead / Junior Application Expert and shall have 2-5 years of experience of SAP related testing and good knowledge in SD processes in SAP ECC.
He/she shall have skills in SAP ECC modules SD and preferably knowledge in SAP Retail/Online. Has the experience of test execution (integration, acceptance and regression tests), analyzing and reporting of test case.
The person we are looking for should be eager to learn, enjoying responsibility, love to work in teams and have an open mind.Business process knowledge and/or operational experience from the customer order/ outbound logistics are expected as well as integration Online Platform (preferable Hybris).
You will be working with a highly integrated solution including:
• Hybris (SAP E-commerce back end)
• SAP CAR
• SAP ECC
• Warehouse management systems (3PL, SAP eWM)
Your primary tasks are:
• Have a close collaboration and dialogue regarding system changes with the Application development team
• Provide, approve and communicate the scope for the release consider input from supplier
• Provide test plans and reports of test results
• Status reporting within and outside the FA COM team
• Decide and order regression tests
• Decide and order performance test
• Create a high-level test plan for integration test scope for cross functional test with other functional teams and/or surrounding solutions according to scope in agreement with PMO Integration Test Lead
• Provide software expertise and architectural design.
• Provide design and software application set up.
• Provide system analysis.
• Detail design.
• Provide functional solutions and specifications for development of different objects like Enhancements, Reports, Integrations, Forms & Printouts, Workflows and Portal objects.
• Conduct unit testing of the developed objects.
• Prepare all appropriate training materials and documentation prior to conducting training session(s) for project members.
• Plan for and assist during acceptance testing.
• Communicate status effectively in writing and verbally with internal and external stakeholders.
• Use own knowledge/experience and problem-solving skills to creatively resolve complex issues and choose the best course of action.
• Support the project manager regarding implementation- and project activities, coordination and progress reporting.
• Ability to work both from a high-level perspective (for example architecture) as well as with the details (for example development) in SAP’s ECC module.
• Experience working close to business, catching business requirements
• Experience to work with Test processes
• Integration from the SAP ECC software components to other software components.
• Retail experience, preferably from fashion.
• Experience from large, global organizations.
• Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English.
• Online experience; integration with Hybris
o Sales Order Management
o Delivery Management
o Billing management
o Integration with eCommerce solution (hybris)
o Integration with WMS
• Good at expressing yourself verbally and in writing in both English and Swedish
• SAP ECC (SD module)
• Standard office tools (Power point, Excel, Word, Outlook..)
Location: Stockholm, 100% onsite
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish and / or English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.