For our client we are looking for a Scrum Master
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join our customers company to work with Active Safety. This is an area where our customer is a leading automotive company and they strive to continue stay in the forefront of development. In this assignment you will take Scrum Master role in an Agile release train (ART), helping our customer in facilitating the teams to work more efficiently together, leading and coaching the teams using agile team practices with focus on flow and taking lead in continuous improvements.
In this role your main responsibilities will be to lead the team and assist them to embrace, adopt and apply agile principles and practices. You will facilitate the team’s progress toward team goals by focusing on improving performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow and velocity. You will also plan all team meetings such as the daily stand-up, iteration planning, demo and retrospective.
• University degree in Engineering, preferably Master of Science within electrical engineering and/or industrial engineering, automation or similar.
• Very good practical and theoretical knowledge of Agile principles e.g. scrum methodology.
• A team player with experience of leading teams.
• Fluent in verbal and written English.
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.