For our client we are looking for a Business Analyst (Bank)
Risk Maturation Specialist for enhancing TM Development Risk-Typology-Controls-Database and maturing risks for scenarios.
We are looking for a Financial Crime Risk Maturation Specialist to extend the Transaction Monitoring automated control environment. This is an opportunity for you to be part of one of the most exciting and challenging efforts going on within Nordea on our journey to fight financial crime.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Transaction Monitorin Development, where we within Group Financial Crime Prevention (GFCP) will set the scene for developing automated transaction monitoring (TM) controls for the entire Nordea Group.
We are currently looking for experts in financial crime prevention for the TM Development team in GFCP to work with our stakeholders in creating automated TM controls.
What you’ll be doing:
• Assessing the risk of financial crimes based on high level input from Nordea Business Areas
• Analysing businesses financial crime risks and maturing risks for the development of business requirement documentation for TM controls
• Working with scenario engineers to deliver automated transaction monitoring scenarios
• Acting as a financial crime expert, with a focus on AML/CTF and associated predicate offences
• Risk Management and Stakeholder engagement with risk experts from the business areas
This position may require some travelling as we are a Nordic team. The role is based in Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen or Oslo. Welcome to our team where you can bring your talent and engagement to work in an international and dynamic environment.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
• You have professional level experience in financial crime prevention, AML/CTF in particular
o CAMS or equivalent certification is desired
• You have a excellent business orientation and understanding of the financial industry
• You are professional in taking initiative and work proactively under own direction with a proven track record of creating results
• You have experience from successfully leading change initiatives, including direct delivery responsibility in complex environments and to senior stakeholders
• You are analytical and can define and document business requirements, and you have proficient computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• You are fluent in oral and written English
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.