For our client we are looking for a Senior Software Asset Manager/Change Manager.
Software asset management group, close relationship to the datacenter, hosting, virtualization and databases. Having worked with VMWare, Oracle is a clear plus.
Project is reported to CIO and corporate savings program
Drive different software changes through our datacenter. We are looking for alternative strategies to be done for:
– Virtualization, Databases
The organization wants to leverage the benefits from Open Source alternatives. The work consist of pre-studies, analysis and implementation and change management
+10 years experience in Software, Datacenter and change management
Determination, persistent and holistic approaches. Can do mentality absolutely required.
Work load: 32 h/week
Working language: Swedish and English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.