For our client we are looking for a Service Manager
We are looking for a Service Manger to work with Mainframe and OpenVMS. You will be responsible for the operation, maintenance and support of the deployed IT Service and its Service Offerings. This include being day to day activities to support and ensure quality of an IT service and its agreed SLA’s and OLA’s. You will take lead in activities to ensure a high level of quality for the services supporting and activities within ITS to enhance availability and stability. You are responsible for the lifecycle management of a specific service component in either the Application portfolio or the Technology portfolio.
– Service Manager experience, atleast 5 years of relevant experience
– Fluent in English, spoken and written
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.