For our client we are looking for a Site Manager
Site Manager with the support of project team is responsible for successful execution/delivery of assigned project(s) on-time, within budget with on- quality & safety framework of the Client
· Preferred if you are Certified Site Manager or similar
· Ability to work with projects of different size, complexity and contractual types.Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Minimum 3 years experience managing project sites/construction.
· Bachelor’s Degree in engineering with domain experience in the Client´s business.
· Experience with Projects of different size, complexity and contractual types.
· People related skills:
§ Upholds ethics and values; Demonstrates integrity; Promotes and defends equal opportunities, builds diverse teams; Encourages organizational and individual responsibility towards the community and the environment.
§ Demonstrates an interest in and understanding of others; Adapts to the team and builds team spirit; Recognizes and rewards the contribution of others; Listens, consults others and communicates proactively; Supports and cares for others; Develops and openly communicates self-insight.
Work load: 100 %
Working language: English, Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.