For our client we are looking for a IT Consultant
We are looking for a IT consultant to strengthen our customers newly formed team working to support connected car operations delivery. You will have the single point of responsibility and arbiter between the Dev and Ops teams that ensures reliable and low latency applications in a continuous delivery environment. We believe that you have experience from the connectivity industry, solid software development and dev/ops back ground. Your responsibilities will be:
• Reliability, maintainability and operation of the system
• Release engineering
• Capacity planning.
• Building automation and processes that reduce the impact of mistakes.
• Principled monitoring to improve MTTD/MTTR (mean time to detection/recovery).
We are looking for someone with competence of:
• Software development
• Set automation and QA in the first room.
• Automation, logging, monitoring and observability, infrastructure configuration, scripting languages and application and network protocols
• Embraced the cloud and continuous deployment
• Pragmatic and forward thinking
• Good at analyzing the big picture without losing the grip of details.
• Comfortable with new new-ish frameworks and technics that re outside the traditional ops and dev sphere.
• Drive and facilitate change that need to be done and persuade the organization what need to be done.
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.