For our client Tieto we are looking for a Software Developer with Block Chain Technology experience.
Do you want to be a part of developing a new product within Mobile Networks using Block Chain Technology?
Block Chain Technology is a technique to that is being used within Bitcoin for adding security.
Currently we are looking for software developers with Block Chain Technology who can be a part of our developing team. Candidates should be able to travel since the assignment involves 3 months work and learning the product in the Netherlands.
The objective is to develop a product that can handle contracts between operators handling roaming agreements. It also includes defining a new language. The product will be used within the Internet of Things (IoT) space.
• BS/BA in Computer Science or other related field
• 2-3 years of hands on corresponding experience
• Business and customer focused mindset
• Good communication and networking skills in English
• Good understanding of the lean and agile principles as well as flexibility in dealing with changing situations
We also appreciate if the candidate has:
• MSc in Computer Science or other related field
• Excellent communication skills; strong analytical skills and a solution driven approach
• Readiness to work and thrive in a rapidly changing business landscape
Candidates MUST have:
– excellent knowledge in C++
– experience from (2+ years) development projects
The candidate should also have experience in the following:
• Blockchain Architectural knowledge, Hyper Ledger Fabric
• Containers , e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift is a merit
Duration: 1 year, with strong extension possibilities
Location: Netherlands for the first 3 months and afterwards Kista, Gothenburg or Karlstad
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.