For our client we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer
You will develop software for embedded systems, typically for products in the automotive industry such as integrated instrument panels on cars, motorcycles and eBikes. You are expected to be self-driven, able to challenge yourself and gain the experience you need in order to solve the tasks at hand. In this position you will:
– Participate in architectural analysis and design of SW functionality
– Develop software in C / C++ for embedded systems, middle-ware and lower area
– Participate in every stage of the software development from design and brainstorming through feature implementation.
– Be an active part in an agile development team with international collaboration
– Master/Bachelor in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
– Relevant experience from software development in RTOS and Linux based embedded systems
– Excellent skills in C, C++ for middleware development
– Thorough knowledge of object-oriented development and design.
– Experience with modern development methods such as Scrum, Continuous integration using tools such as Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Jira & RTC
– Experience from Greenhills Integrity RTOS and its toolchain is valuable
– Working in a set-up with international teams, distributed all over the world.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English, German will be a benefit).
Duration: Open end date
Work load: 100 %
Working language: Swedish, English, German
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.