On behalf of our client we are looking for a Software Engineer – Security & System safety
What you’ll do
You get inspired by our mission to give our customers a better car experience every day. You will use your deep knowledge to create and enhance the protective measures that we install in all parts of the in-vehicle embedded system.
Your main responsibilities include
• Working with solution architects to get a coherent in-vehicle security design.
• Developing requirements for security controls, mainly software based.
• Interacting with Electronic Control Unit (ECU) design teams to turn requirements into working security controls.
• Working with threat modelling and designing mitigations for risk reduction.
• Working with test team to establish an enough level of test methods.
• Working with manufacturing and IT department for supporting infrastructure
You and your skills
You use your skills as software engineer and your passion for security in embedded systems to expand your technical insights and to build and maintain a network that includes people from all areas in the company. You have experience within the field of security by design. You are curious and want to contribute to develop ground breaking technology. Driven by customer focus you get things done. You are committed to high delivery quality, and have the ability to proceed your work without having all facts at hand before you start. You are flexible and have excellent communication and documentation skills. You are experienced with agile development and familiar with software development best practices.
We believe that you have
• A strong understanding for the threat landscape of a connected vehicle and the mitigation mechanisms needed for protection.
• A minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience of developing security solutions in vehicle or other embedded environment.
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Software, Electrical or Computer engineering, or other relevant experience.
• A driver’s license for motor vehicles.
• Fluent language skills in English, both in written and oral form.
Duration: Open end date
Work load: 100 %
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.