For our client we are looking for a Software Engineer.
Software Engineering consists of the development, introduction and application of software to respond to customer requirements and to cost-effectively provide a means of analyzing, producing, distributing and storing information.Independently perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgement and application of standard engineering principles and practices, towards set goals. Plan, conduct or coordinate a range of complex engineering activities encompassing one or more engineering disciplines. Conduct or coordinate complex analyses, advanced technical studies and develop recommendations based on sound engineering practices and business considerations as well as potentially legal and other agency requirements.
You will be working in our developing project for a new safety system for mine hoist.
1. With input from safety requirement specification (Safety Goal) and software code, do module and integration test specification and test for safety system SIL-3 according IEC 62061.
2. AC 500S, automation builder
Experience of working with safety systems is needed.
3-5 years of experience within relevant field.
Work load: 100%
Working language: English/Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.