For our client we are looking for a Software Developer
Our customer is building up their software factory and integration/deployment pipelines from scratch and are looking for talented infrastructure developers to help build it. The project is in its infancy and you will have a unique opportunity to be part of filling out the blank slate which will be the backbone of our customers continuous integration and deployment efforts.
We believe that you enjoy working in an environment where everything isn’t defined. A new solution needs to be defined, prototyped and implemented with emphasis on automation, speed and reliability. We think that using various tools in new ways to maximize potential gives you a feeling of satisfaction, as well as automate cumbersome build processes, system configurations and more.
You will join a team based both locally and offshore where you will need to communicate and collaborate to sync integration efforts, therefor you will need excellent English skills.
Responsibilities & tasks:
• Install, configure, tweak and modify tools and frameworks used in a continuous integration environment
• Develop scripts, applications and tools to glue together different toolsets and applications.
• Develop proof of concepts and evaluate their overall benefits, downsides and value to the project.
• Discuss the needs of the platform and application teams and translate that into automated solutions.
• M.Sc. Electrical or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
• +5 years´ experience with Linux and Linux eco-system
• +5 years´ in at least one high level programming language (E.g Java, C#, C++ or other)
• Solid experience in various scripting languages such as Bash and/or Python
• Solid experience in Linux command line tools and utilities such as Awk, Grep, Curl etc
• Solid understanding of communication protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP/Setc
• Solid understanding of network technologies such as Switches, Routers etc.
• Experience in Git
• Team mindset and experience from agile dev processes (such as Scrum, Scrumban or Kanban)
• Additional helpful skills include; Android platform development, Android SDK and NDK.
• Native or bilingual in proficiency in English.
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.