For our client we are looking for a Release manager
We are looking for a Software release manager to work with software factory and integration/deployment pipelines. We are looking for an experienced technical leader and coordinator that can keep focus on many tasks at once and at the same time feel comfortable in communicating the progress and time plans to non-technical stake holders. Responsibilities are:
• Coordinate, cooperate and prioritize with the quality assurance manager, release manager, CI architect and integration test leader on the functionalities of the pipelines
• Coordinate and communicate with project stake holders, configuration managers and other stake holders on the time plans, functionality and priorities
• Identify the needs of the organization and translate those into concrete plans of action
• Develop and maintain the tools and processes for software integration and release
• Support in software factory structure with knowledge from your expertise area
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment techniques
• Experience with test automation and QA tools and methods
• A technical background as e.g. a developer
• Team mindset and experience from agile dev processes (such as Scrum, Scrumban or Kanban)
• Ability to coach and mentor the people around you.
• Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
Location: Gothenburg, Travel to Asia will sometimes be required.
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.