Our client has an opening for a driven, communicative Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise Architect with an analytical mind and an investigative focus to join their team responsible in their existing unit Adobe.
This is a great opportunity for you to join this unit, a unit with lots of exciting possibilities to design solutions and influence the architecture of standard SaaS services. If you want to be part of a highly skilled and ambitious team this may be an opportunity you just need to check out!
Shared Systems are accountable for a mix of IT services – targeting both IT and business with over 20,000 users. It’s an area in transformation and it will provide many challenges going forward!
As a Solution Architect you will be a key player working in an area with business representatives, service responsible, system responsible, and development teams. They expect that you will take a lead in developing services on the Adobe Creative Cloud for Enterprise. They also expect you to contribute on an overall level in architectural matters through close collaboration with other architects within Shared Systems.
• Enhance / Establish architecture roadmap for the Adobe Creative Cloud
• Assess demands on the architecture and make sure the architecture can live up to requirements regarding;
• Drive and follow up analyses / pre-studies
• Execute performance analysis with network team
• Execute information classification of new services
• Establish project suggestion for Adobe Creative cloud project together with Service Responsible & solution specialist.
• Create Solution Architecture Dossiers
• Creating a roadmap for going full cloud to Adobe Creative Cloud
• Give recommendations for the transformation journey to go full cloud
• Work with Enterprise Architecture team to anchor and coordinate architecture decisions
• Solution architect with proven track record and education
• Solution expert in Adobe Creative Cloud
• Experience from large scale implementation projects in global environment +5000 users
• Balance of business and technology acumen, including ability to articulate high-level technical solutions to different IT teams problems and to tie your solutions to program success criteria.
• Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, including ability to create clear observations, analysis and conclusions based on customer data.
• You have the technical subject matter expertise, passion and leadership to successfully guide Adobe customers to exploit digital technologies to create new sources of value for their customers
We believe in people and we think that you are a person who will come up with creative ideas and solutions. You are of course a self-going person that enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with a lot of responsibility. We also believe that you are an analytic person with strong communication skills, and ability to build good relations. Furthermore, you are straightforward and open minded for changes and you enjoy working in teams as well as working on your own.
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish and English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.