For our client we are looking for a Subject Matter Expert
We are looking for an Subject matter expert to join our customers development team working with Cloud, server and storage at an IT Services department. As SME you will be responsible for driving automation in the delivery of three important areas: Cloud services (IaaS and Paas), Servers (Windows, Linux and Unix, including VMware/ESXi and Citrix/Horizon) and Storage, including Archiving and Backup. The work is done in close collaboration with Service Managers and other Subject matter expert. The main responsibilities are:
• Govern and drive automation, self service and speed of delivery within Cloud, Server and Storage services.
• Support those who order the services with better information at start to reduce questions and manual work to make orders fully automated.
• Help Service Owner and Service Manager to plan future strategic development of the services improving the services automation level over time.
• Experience from working with automation focus and automated infrastructure delivery
• University degree within IT
• Fluent in English
• ITIL experience and good knowledge about the concerned technical platforms such as CloudForms, Ansible, Ubuntu, SUSE, RHEL, Windows, VMware and Service Now.
• Experience from an international working environment
• Experience of service governance of services and supplier management
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.