For our client we are looking for a Cloud SME / IT Architect.
We are looking for an IT Architect with deep knowledge of Cloud technologies to take the role of Cloud Subject matter Expert. In this role you are part of a governance layer of our customers cloud service engaging actively with many exiting projects and areas of our customers organization providing guidance and also securing best practices are used and deployed globally. The main responsibilities will be:
• Setup and maintain proper cloud governance and a well-documented operations model.
• Help Service Owner and Service Manager to plan future strategic development.
• Provide in-depth knowledge and expertise in the area of cloud computing.
• Provide analysis and recommendations associated with the implementation or migration of specific applications to cloud services.
• Improve automation, notifications, and reporting capabilities connected to cloud services.
• Continuous and smooth integration with the existing enterprise IT landscape
• Identify and troubleshoot cloud service events and issues as well as work with cloud service providers to efficiently solve issues or implement workarounds.
• Documented track record of successful client engagements in large enterprise cloud deployments
• University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Outstanding written and verbal skills in English
• Good knowledge about the concerned public clouds such as Azure, AWS, GCP, and technologies such as Kubernetes, Virtustream, CloudForms and Ansible.
• Good knowledge of ITIL and supporting tools such as ServiceNow.
• Experience from an international working environment
• Experience of service governance of services and supplier management
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.