Drive methods to improve team efficiency and delivery quality. Participate in development of new operation techniques and contribute to designing solutions in support. Coordinate and secure specialized training for specific support tasks requiring unique knowledge and collect measurement data as assigned by management.
Your primary work will consist of supporting and do preventive maintenance of the IT equipment in the local Volvo Plant. All of our activities are carried out in close contact with our customer.
Some of the activities you will be working with are:
• Configuration and installation of factory equipment
• Support and problem solving of factory equipment
• Preventive maintenance
• Responsible for 2:nd line and final solution
• Participate in projects meetings driven by the customer
• Attend to morning meetings with Factory Management
• OnCall may to be included
• Experience from working with technical support in a production environment.
• Excellent knowledge of computer hardware and software.
• Good knowledge of LAN and WAN communications (TCP/IP).
• Service minded and experience from working in customer contacts.
• Good communication skills in Swedish and English, both spoken and written.
• Driving license
Additional qualifications include:
• AD knowledge
• Experience from working in projects
• Knowledge about PC equipment in factory environment
• Knowledge about Forklift PC hardware and software.
We regard the following qualities as particularly important:
• A positive and structured approach
• Service minded and customer-focused
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Problem analysis and solving
• Proactive and decision taking
• Able to see improvements
• Able to see the big picture
• Able to work independently
Scheduled time, 07:00 – 16:00 Monday –Friday
Travel required: Occasional (within Sweden)
Primary Location: Flen
Secondary Location: Köping and Eskilstuna.
Start Date: 2018-11-01
End Date: 2019-10-31
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.