For our client we are looking for an experienced software developer proficient in GIS.
This is an assignment as a software developer in a project that aims to implement large-scale Geographic Information System (GIS) for a large Swedish corporation. The assignment is based in Stockholm and located on-site at the customer’s premises. The role requires good skills in GIS-domain and developing map services. More specifically the role requires the following skills:
– Experience of business requirement management.
– Understand business requirements provided as functional specifications and design GIS applications – Desktop, Web etc.
– Experience with ArcGIS Server/desktop installation, configuration and map development.
– Python (2.x) or above.
– Installation and unit testing of custom applications and add-ins.
– Prepare documentation that describes the operating procedures for using GIS applications developed by the team.
– Experience of working with Enterprise Geodatabases (ArcGIS Server-SDE) with underlying standard DBMS (Oracle 11g or above, MS SQL server 2012 or above).
– Provide technical support in resolving issues in custom applications.
– Demonstrated ability to support business end users and production issues as and when required.
– Knowledge in Agile development methods is a plus.
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish / English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.