For our client we are looking for a System Developer
We are looking for an experienced System Developer with good knowledge of C/C++ to join our customer in their journey developing their own Infotainment software. They are now looking for talented developers to join this endeavor at its early stages. We are looking for a flexible person who is able to support many aspects of development for our customer. You will work closely with colleagues abroad, something we see that you enjoy. The responsibilities and tasks are:
• Develop application software for infotainment head unit.
• Contribute to and drive world-leading software implementation.
• Train and develop other team members.
Regular travel to Asia will be required and it is important that you are fluent in English.
• M.Sc. Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
• +8 years´ experience in C/C++ (Linux)
• Multitalented in Linux technologies.
• Experienced in system models, design patterns and system architecture of embedded systems.
• Experiences in QA strategies and toolchains for low level projects.
• Team mindset and experience from agile dev processes (such as Scrum)
• Continuous Integration with Git
Additional helpful skills include: Java, Android, OS development experience, app development techniques for mobile platforms, system integration and hardware configuration, testing framework for app development.
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.