For our client Tieto we are looking for a System Engineer.
• Systemization of radio unit’s functionalities, features, interfaces, configuration capabilities and subsystems. which are to be implemented in ASIC/FPGAs function blocks
• Participate or drive technical analysis studies and pre-development in the SoC systemization areas
• Creating requirement specifications and requirement design specifications about radio ASICs and FPGAs
• Support to design team during development, verification, and validation of the design.
• Continuously improve and optimize ways of working
• Knowledge in embedded systems, system-on-chip, ASIC, FPGA
• Systemization knowledge of combined hardware, firmware, middleware and software domains
• Systemization experience in form of product requirement definition and requirement setting
• 4G/5G mobile communication knowledge
Duration: 1 year
Work load: 100%
Working language: Advanced proficiency level of English language is mandatory; knowledge in Swedish or Chinese is beneficial.
Please, apply directly through our system with:
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.