For our client we are looking for a System Manager
We are looking for a System manager to work with Digital Sales at our customers company. You will be on an important assignment that involves business operations on a global customer scale. Our customer aims to have a fully scalable e-commerce solution, they currently has a front end that is managed but lack a back-end solution that supports end of the web shop. They therefor need to dive deep into draw the back-end architecture and define the solutions for how the product catalogue will be fed by the required data sources.
You will be responsible for:
• Verify the data sources required for an e-commerce solution.
• Identify the challenges with the identified sources
• Identify what data is available today, where and in what format can it be extracted
• How can they migrate this data into an e-commerce solution- what can be automated and what need manual attention.
• Audit of today’s Accessories e-com and its landscape- data sources/technical solution and possible re-use/improvements.
• Define technical solutions, architecture and data source landscape to feed an e-commerce platform.
• Experience in data source management and e-com architecture
• Fluent in English (written/spoken)
• Structured way of working and documentation skills
• Self-driven and result oriented
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.