For our client we are looking for a System Test Developer
We are looking for System Test Developer to join our customers test team working with IT Infrastructure. The main system you will be working with is an Infotainment Head Unit and its underlying platform. Our customer is building their software factory and integration/deployment pipelines from scratch and you will aid them in this process. This is a project in its early stages where you will be organizing, planning, developing and executing the automatic and manual system tests needed to ensure a high quality end-product.
We are looking for someone that enjoys working in a dynamic and changing environment that feels comfortable defining tools, methods and processes together with the team and stakeholders.
In this assignment you will be part of a technical system test team from around the world as well as working together with colleagues from different sites in other countries. The responsibilities and tasks are:
• Analyze and understand the product and project requirements to test
• Set up a plan, together with your team, on what is needed to be developed and what test cases that need to be run
• Execute on your test plan and ensure that results are meeting the QA standards put in place
• Work together with the test automation team to set up an automated test environment where applicable
• Find new, automated ways, to test previously manual tests
• Coordinate with the Configuration Managers and the Quality Managers on how and what to report to the project and stakeholders
• Identify the tools and frameworks needed to ensure quality and to coordinate this with the CI architect (and other stake holders)
• Support the overall software factory structure with knowledge from your expertise area
• Experience with test automation and QA tools and methods
• M.Sc. Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
• Experience with Linux and Linux eco-system
• Experience in at least one high level programming language (E.g. Java, C#, C++ or other)
• Experience in various scripting languages such as Bash and/or Python
• Basic understanding of network technologies such as Switches, Routers etc
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment techniques
• Team mindset and experience from agile dev processes (such as Scrum, Scrumban or Kanban)
• Passion for automated testing
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
• Knowledge in the Android SDK, NDK and the Android system model.
• Automotive experience
Duration: According to agreement
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.