For our client we are looking for a Architect
BI Operations team is operating our clients Data Warehouse platforms. They are mainly used by the sales controllers, merchandisers, area controllers and other functions in the selling organization for follow up of the business of the entire company as well as in the local markets. The Data Warehouse solutions are one of the most important and critical systems at our client.
BI Operation needs an technical Architect to handle the operational assessments, durability, evaluations and technical Manageability and roadmaps for products, also give input SLA and OLA of the deliveries. Data Warehouse is a very exciting and challenging area since the platforms are very important. Technically it is quite complex with a mix of different operating systems, applications/systems and hardware.
• Act as technical spokesman within architectural governance for BIOP area
• Act as expert in designated area
• Assist and support developers, architects and others in architectural related issues
• Keep informed on up-to-date within BI architectural solutions and trends and how they may be beneficial for our client
• responsible for maintaining/coordinating the technical solutions and system quality requirements for the division application area BI
• Lead the proactive architectural work and design solutions on existing infrastructure environment (reuse before rebuild)
• Lead and participate in the development of IT strategies and plans from an Application Operation perspective
• Link between Area Architects in the development divisions as well as architects and engineers in the infrastructure, and together identify & design optimal technical solutions
• Work with innovation and propose improvements in existing solutions
• Contribute to various procurement initiatives from a solution perspective
• Promote and communicate the objectives, unused opportunities, limitation of the product to stakeholders
• Participate and operate initiatives within App Op and accurate application area.
• Suggest improvements within BI field, and work with procedures that make the development, operation and support effectively within the framework set for your area and division
• Analysis of the current situation based architecture perspective, according to the template of governance.
• Tactical and strategic plan for the architecture per system
• Architectural plan must be developed and managed for all systems where the architect has full responsibility.
• Improve our operational and infrastructural environment
• Technical and Operation surveillance experience of business critical systems in an enterprise (complex and distributed) environment with high availability requirements
• Broad technical competence (servers, OS, middleware, software architecture, etc.)
• Ability to understand and quickly grasp new technology
• NZ/Infa & environment or adequate DB platform
• BI Knowledge
• BI Architecure
• Database knowledge
• BI Application knowledge
• Windows knowledge
• SQL, Netezza, Cognos, Informatica knowledge and Data warehouse solutions.
• Self-propelled and driven • Flexible • Ability to communicate • Ability to cooperate • Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
Work load: 100%
Working language: Swedish end English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.