For our client we are looking for a Test Engineer.
The candidate will support the X2 Upgrade team Conduct testing and verification activities for assignments of low/medium testing complexity of systems, subsystems or products effectively and cost-efficiently, and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements. Executes testing according to schedule. Prepares project test documentation. Provides technical support during installation of test objects in the test area.
• Coordinate and perform testing and commissioning of sub-systems in cooperation with suppliers • Verify TCMS functionalities
• Perform commissioning and testing of refurbished trains
• Support and participate in homologation and customer acceptance tests
• Support verification and validation tests
• Perform diagnosis and fault finding of the entire trainsets
• Document testing and commissioning activities and their results
• Support and participate in customer acceptance tests
• Support preparation of safety cases
• Monitor and report project status
Krav ELSA (elsäkerhetsutbildningen)
Vistas på Spår (för att jobba på spårområdet).
Work load: 100%
Working language: English/Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.