For our client we are looking for a Test Engineer
We are looking for a Test integration Engineer to work with system integration towards telematics industry. You will join a quality team, taking the responsibility of hardware test-rig and collaborating with development teams to achieve their HiL testing needs. Using and developing a personal network with external customers to keep up to date with the vehicle development. The main task will be to setup, operate and maintain the test rig and participating in cross-site testing of software on the HiL test bench, you will also perform the end-to-end test.
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Automation, Computer science, Mathematics, Physics, Electronics or related.
• Test experience from the Automotive sector
• Experience from Automotive embedded systems
• Communicative, social and put high value on your relationship with colleagues and customers.
• At least 3 years experience in the automotive industry.
• Knowledge within CANoe
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.