On behalf of our client we are looking for a Top Level FPGA Verification Engineer
We are now looking for Top Level FPGA Verification Engineers with some experience from software driven verification to join our clients Digital Development Team within the Radio Products & Variants organization Lund.
Our client is investing heavily in the future 5G technology where leading-edge ASIC and FPGA development is key. Our client is significantly strengthening the capacity in the development of state-of-the-art digital ASIC and FPGA with a great number of talented engineers to meet this challenge.
Since 2014, Lund has been a competence center for radio network development: activities span from HW and SW product development to research and standardization.
As part of the FPGA Top Level Verification Team you participate in the verification of our digital FPGA´s, that are part of the client’s mobile network infrastructure products for the coming 5G network. As a Top level verifier you will in tight collaboration with the team verify complex state-of- the-art FPGAs. You will together with the team analyze the design, implement, and execute drivers and tests on FPGA and system level. Much of the verification is SW based. Tests and drivers are mainly written in C. Emulation and formal methods are used as well. It is important to give fast feedback on the quality of the design to the projects. Debug is done in collaboration with the developers and system architects. The client’s organization works in accordance to the Lean and Agile principles with close team interaction.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• Develop test cases and test framework.
• Develop verification components using System Verilog.
• Execute and debug test cases.
• Continuously improve and optimize ways of working.
• Participate in daily and periodic agile meetings.
• Write documents such as verification specification and reports.
• BSc or MSc level in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent education.
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
• Good understanding of VHDL or System Verilog.
• Experience in C programming.
• Experience from UNIX/Linux.
• Experience from UVM verification methodology
• Communication and presentation skills in English are essential.
• Travels may be needed but not required on a frequent basis.
Following experience will be a beneficial asset
• Experience from verification of high speed interfaces.
• Experience from verification of ARM CPU subsystems.
• Knowledge in scripting languages (Python, Perl, Linux Shell scripting etc.)
• Knowledge about mobile communication standards is an advantage.
You are driven, result oriented and able to propose improvements to existing systems, methods, and work flows. You have the ability to lead teams as well as work independently or as a team member. Communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing is natural for you as well as a structural way of working.
Duration: Long term. Contracted 6 months at a time.
Work load: 100 %
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons Ework can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.