For our client we are looking for an User Interface Designer / Interaction Designer
In this role you are an expert in how to make our products and services usable and attractive. You will be a part of the defining of intuitive user interaction flows, consistency in the user interface and innovative solutions for user interactions. Our user interface is using audible, visual and tactile modalities.
You will be working in an agile development environment where you will act as an evangelist for user centred design and usability. In your daily work you will collaborate with software developers, suppliers and internal stakeholders.
• Create intuitive interaction flows.
• Keep consistency in the user interface.
• Communicate and visualize interactions using XD, Visio, Illustrator or similar tools.
• Conduct, assist and observe usability test.
• Document solutions.
• Minimum Master’s Degree or equivalent in interaction design, human machine interaction or equivalent.
• 3-5 years of documented experience within the described area.
• Basic knowledge in software programming.
• Documented experience in development of multimodal user interfaces is meritorious.
• Driver’s licence
• A good sense of humor, communicative and a great team player.
• A strive for future development and challenges.
• Driven and self-motivated.
• A go to person with a highly professional mind set.
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.