For our client we are looking for a UX Test leader
We are looking for a UX Software Test Leader to work with software used in factory and integration/deployment pipelines. You will work closely with the quality manager and other stakeholders to achieve this. We are looking for an experienced technical leader and coordinator that can work alongside the team in developing our automatic system tests that will run in our continuous integration environment. You will be part of a technical team of professional individuals from different parts of the world.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Coordinate, cooperate and prioritize with the quality manager, release manager and CI architect on the tests and test strategies in the pipelines
• Lead a team of test developers on what tests to develop and be part of the development
• Identify the needs of the organization and translate those into concrete plans of action
• Identify the tools and frameworks needed to ensure quality and to coordinate this with the CI architect (and other stake holders)
• Support the overall software factory structure with knowledge from your expertise area
• Travel to Asia will sometimes be required.
• Strong experience with test automation and QA tools and methods
• M.Sc. Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
• +5 years’ experience with Linux and Linux eco-system
• +5 years’ experience in at least one high level programming language (E.g. Java, C#, C++ or other)
• Solid experience in various scripting languages such as Bash and/or Python
• Solid understanding of network technologies such as Switches, Routers etc
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment techniques
• Team mindset and experience from agile dev processes (such as Scrum, Scrumban or Kanban)
• Ability to coach and mentor the people around you.
• Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.