For our client we are looking for a Verification Engineer
The mission is to carry out testing of the complete electrical system with a focus on testing in cars and boxcar with respect to the attribute area Electric Performance. That means managing all parts of the test, such as test plan, test cases, test method etc. The mission is carried out in cooperation with – the attribute leaders – other testing groups for synergies in the test – workshops for test sites and assistance with the preparation of the cars for the test.
– Technical education in electrical / electronics 120/160/180 p or equivalent.
– Solid practical experience of testing in the technical area. Experience from testing in cars.
– Theoretical and practical knowledge of the system architecture (distributed systems).
– Experience in the automotive industry and its technologies, FlexRay, CAN, LIN, MOST, etc.
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.