For our client we are looking for a Sr Verification Engineer
The main purpose of the verification, validation and test engineer (V&V E) is to show that all requirements on the system and subsystem levels are fulfilled , the product is compliant to applicable standards, the product is compatible to applicable system, the fact that the product is robust, safe and have desired quality. The V&V E shall also find unwanted product behavior and features.
The V&V E reviews and accepts the subsystem requirement specification. It specifies, manages, performs and documents all verification & test activities on subsystem and system level according to Product Development Life Cycle Model [RD3] and Product Document Outputs Definition [RD4], i.e.
1. verification of subsystem requirement specification
2. validation of product requirement specification
3. EMC tests
4. mechanical stress tests
5. temperature tests
6. humidity tests
7. field tests
8. long term tests
9. stress tests (electrical, environmental, mechanical, functional etc)
10. FIT on system level (i.e. FIT on the subsystem accessible parts)
11. type tests
12. compatibility tests The V&V E role is independent of the design roles, meaning that one person is not allowed to have both the V&V E role and an Architect role in the same project. The V&V engineer is responsible for entering verification verdict in the traceability matrix.
Work load: 100 %
Working language: English, Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.