For our client in Olofström we are looking for a Virtual Manufactring Engineer
We are looking for a Virtual Manufacturing engineer to work with simulation and virtual preparations to ensure that strategies, standards and specifications are met, and represent this area in concept and pre-study phase. You’ll be representative for virtual preparation issues in relevant forums, ensure that project prerequisites for virtual processing are available and updated as well as reporting and anchoring in current organizational structures and to clients. Other tasks is to report status and deviations in current systems/tools and ensure that there are action plans to achieve planned targets.
• Broad technical training, higher education or equivalent work experience
• Deep technical knowledge within its technical competence and practical experience in the field
• Good general IT skills
• Good knowledge of Swedish and English in both speech and writing
• Very Skilled in Siemens Software Process Designer & Process Simulate
• You have a very good knowledge of virtual preparation, simulation and verification.
• You have experience from work with automation and process preparation.
Work load: 100%
Working language: English
Please, apply directly through our system with
– your updated CV
– your hourly rate (all included)
– name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
– information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.